

so lauren said i'm now just another slow mom... not to dispute that i'm a slow mom - i totally am these days. just hurts when you hear it out loud :)
i did manage to make it home and it was painful but in the end I was so happy to ride Peets2Peets saturday with the sistas. i need to do that more often!
training for the SJR tri in Sept - my pool workout needs help but I am improving - the Olympics is great inspiration and I stare at their form and try to copy something of it while I"m doing my laps. THat's all i do - laps, 2 to warm up (50yds) then 16 non stop to make sure I can do the distance. Then my one drill - catch up - for 100 yds then i do 2 fast interval 75-100 yds each. then i'm done - out of the pool.
Riding with my little basket is great except that I haven't quite figured out how to use it to its best potential. Still takes me just as long to remove my bike from the roof rack, put on the wheel, connect the v-brake, put on my bag, get situated, ride to the office, and lock up my bike as it does to walk. but I do save my feet getting tired in non-walking shoes and getting a little sweaty. i sweat way too much.
This morning i put my lunch, my U-lock and my coffee in my basket.
but at least i'm on the bike - that's fun.
1 comment:
Sorry I missed you guys...hopefully I'll get to ride with you and Lauren and everyone else soon:)
Post a Comment