Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hi Ho Hi Ho

Back to work I go. This past week was my first week back at Voxify. I'm working 20 hours - M, Tu. Th, F from 9-2. So far so good. So far I've only been assigned a single task so the workload is very manageable. I anticipate getting pulled into more tasks as the weeks go by, hopefully it wont get too hectic.

Mia is having a great time at camp - Lulu is going to Sarah Science too so Mia is having fun spending time with her.

I also have been able to get back on the bike a few times this week, upping my ride time to 2.5 hours - getting back in time to feed miguel. I'm worried if I dont keep up with the3 hour feedings I'll slow down "production" which is a big concern for me returning to work.

Miguel is happy at Elsie's place. Technically her daycare is called Butterflies and Ladybugs but we just call it Elsie's. Eleanor (2) and Soleil (7) love Miguel and keep him entertained most of the day. I feel very comfortable leaving Miguel in Elsie's care - it's a safe and clean environment and I can tell Miguel gets lots of attention. Seeing that he's the only child at her new daycare!

Steve and I are still working on designs for the patio/deck. We're getting closer. Hopefully by the end of the summer this project will be complete!

Mia gets fitted for her new retainer tomorrow. 18 months is the length of treatment. After 6-9 months of the upper and lower retainer they'll decide if she needs braces.

No comments: